Do you dream of a promising work with relocation to the US? Join one of the best development teams in the field of security!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - HTTP/S, TCP/IP who has expertise in C programming to become part of our talented team of engineers to improve performance and reliability of HotSpotShield. The position requires proficiency with multi-threaded server software, HTTP proxies, software packaging and deployment to production environment. This is a real-time environment where changes immediately impact millions of people.
- Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of Linux / Unix software development in C; including HTTP servers/proxies
- Experience working with RHEL, CentOS, Debian
- Senior Software Engineer with hands-on experience with developing modules for popular proxy servers (Apache, Nginx is preferred)
- Knowledge of Internet application protocols by heart. Such as HTTP, DNS, SSL, SMTP, IMAP, and POP3
- Strong TCP/IP socket programming, multi-threaded and event-driven software development experience
- Experience with MySQL and/or Postgres
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting and performance-tuning skills
Preferable Job Qualifications:
- Prior or current involvement in open-source projects
- Maintainer for one or more packages in Fedora or Debian projec
- Contribute to design and development of new networking features and feature enhancements for existing software
- Communicate effectively with peers to highlight and clarify software design requirements
- Experiment with new open source technologies that would improve stability and performance of our server infrastructure
- Work closely with the development team to scope the problem, investigate, and design a solution that meets product requirements
- Be responsible for all aspects of software development including design, coding, testing, and debugging
About our company
The American software company that helps millions of users to be protected on the Internet. The company was founded in 2005 and its headquarter is Mountain View, USA. In 2013, Forbes magazine named the company as the sixth most promising company in America. Love what you do - our main message, because for each of us it is very important to feel safe :)
The company's product is an application that provides network security. It is based on VPN technology, virtual private network, which encrypts the information that is transmitted through it. Every day, 250,000 people download this app. According to the American world-renowned research company - our company is on 33th place among the largest Internet services in the world.
Now we are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer –HTTP/S, TCP/IP in our Kiev, Moscow and Tomsk offices.
Who are we looking for?
A person close to us in spirit, who loves what he does, because only if he does - he is the best. Each member of our staff is unique in their knowledge, so choose the best in their field. We appreciate the irresistible desire to grow and learn new technologies, because it is very important to understand that you give people the freedom and security in the network.
The company offers:
- The feeling of safety and security
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance.
- Vacation, sick leave
- In the future there is a possibility to relocate to the United States.
- Free food and drinks.
- Discounts for employees at HP, Apple and Verizon
- Gym, showers, pool, tennis