Do you dream of a promising work with relocation to the US? Join one of the best development teams in the field of security!
We’re looking for a rock star Data Analyst, who would help us find answers to questions, which are crucial to our business. As Data Analyst, you would work close with structured and semi-structured big data to be able to create regular reports for different KPI and quickly investigate technical and business issues. You would deeply understand patterns in our user and infrastructure behaviour and help make decisions based on these discoveries. You would have an opportunity to work with real “big data” from millions of users.
- 2+ years of successful experience as data analyst
- Proficiency in SQL. Good with statistics.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Spark.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with revenue analysis.
- Experience with big data tools: Hive, Impala, Spark.
- Experience in SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) products, Freemium or trial-to-pay model, pricing and checkout funnel optimization
- Track record of driving revenues from apps with millions of users
- Expert in Excel, A/B tests
- Excellent knowledge of Web services, consumer software, monetization models including digital advertising, and technologies and tools behind them
- Scrum/ Agile/ Lean Startup
- Entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset. Strong sense of urgency and ownership
Build regular reports, based on KPI descriptions.
Assist project managers with looking on data from different angles.
Interact with multiple teams to better understand structure and source of data.
Analyze product metrics that affect subscription revenues, such as upgrade triggers, payment flows and methods/APIs, pricing, landing pages and e-mail systems
Place to grow:
You would be working with lot of data and get deep understanding of processes in our products and infrastructure. It will allow you to play bigger part in decision making about directions for our company activity - basically get some responsibilities of project manager.
About our company
The American software company that helps millions of users to be protected on the Internet. The company was founded in 2005 and its headquarter is Mountain View, USA. In 2013, Forbes magazine named the company as the sixth most promising company in America. Love what you do - our main message, because for each of us it is very important to feel safe :)
The company's product is an application that provides network security. It is based on VPN technology, virtual private network, which encrypts the information that is transmitted through it. Every day, 250,000 people download this app. According to the American world-renowned research company - our company is on 33th place among the largest Internet services in the world.
Now we are looking for a Data Analyst in our Kiev office.
Who are we looking for?
A person close to us in spirit, who loves what he does, because only if he does - he is the best. Each member of our staff is unique in their knowledge, so choose the best in their field. We appreciate the irresistible desire to grow and learn new technologies, because it is very important to understand that you give people the freedom and security in the network.
The company offers:
- The feeling of safety and security
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance.
- Vacation, sick leave
- In the future there is a possibility to relocate to the United States.
- Free food and drinks.
- Discounts for employees at HP, Apple and Verizon
- Gym, showers, pool, tennis