Do you want to create innovative and original mobile applications? Join our team and work on interesting projects in the tourism niche, helping millions of people around the world to travel with comfort!
- Highly skilled and motivated mobile developer
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- 3y+ of working experience in software development in software company
- 1,5y+ of working experience in iOS development in software company.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store (at least one of them developed in Swift)
- Experience with Objective C
Would be a plus:
- Experience with
MVVM-C orMVVM is very hight plus
- Experience with ReactiveCocoa + ReactiveSwift or RxSwift is very hight plus
- Experienced with Server Side Swift development and deployment
- Commits to Open Source Swift repositories
- Experience with iOS Unit/UI testing
- Experience with setting up continues integration processes
- Experienced with different versions of iOS and how to deal with limitations for each version
- Experienced with migrating from one Swift version to another
- Awareness of iOS security best practices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs and dependency managers
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of UX and Design Patterns
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in creation of iOS libraries and SDKs
- Сreate architecture
- Develop from Scratch
About our company
International software company, which day after day helps to improve the lives of millions of people since 2010. We are proud that we are developing our own commercial IT products in the niche of tourism and air travel. When you understand the significance of your work for people - you’ll want to make it bigger and better.
What could be better than a well-rested and contented person? We bring this joy to people. After all, this big process begins with a small one. And for a small stand, we are the engines and accelerators of the development process. The company's offices are in Kiev, St. Petersburg and Tel Aviv.
The project is the development of a distribution e-travel system (booking air tickets, hotels, transfers, etc.). The audience of end users is quite large.
Now we are looking for a Middle+ / Senior iOS Developer in our Kiev office.
Who are we looking for?
A team player with an irresistible desire to create high-quality, and most importantly - demanded applications. The desire to be part of a large-scale project - must have
The company offers:
- A warm and friendly atmosphere
- We love to develop. Trainings are part of our life.
- Support of Business Entity + compensation of taxes and bank charges
- Paid leave (24 cal. Days) and sick leave (up to 10 days)
- Competitive salary
- + Bonuses as the project becomes more complex