Are you tired of the big bureaucratic companies and there is a huge desire to act freely without waiting for clear instructions? In our company there are only two managers - CTO and CEO, we don’t have any middle management. Join and work comfortably!
- Minimum 3 years of Web Programming experience in MVC
- Minimum 1 year of API development experience
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Deep understanding in Web Site performance
- High English level (spoken, and written)
Developer should be experienced with building and supporting secured Web Applications, proceeding authentications and integrations with external providers.
Would be a plus:
- Angular JS experience
- Experience with multitenant architecture
- Experience with authentication protocols (SAML/OAuth)
- Experience in FinTech is nice to have
About our company
We are ukrainian outsourcing company that provides software development services around the world. The idea of creating the company arose in 2012 - the first project, ambitious goals and now our development does not stop for a minute. The main activity is the creation of dedicated teams that work on long-term projects and interact directly with customers. The basic values - communication, flexibility, passion to win. The main feature of the company is that our team works only on products that really worth it, we can abandon profitable customers if this contradicts our ethical standards.
About the project: LENEO enable you to act and drive a leasing setup. Whether you are a bank, person or manufacturer. Without worrying about setup. We will disrupt the traditional lease system with software that enables manufacturers, car dealers, and banks to manage the lease themselves.
We are looking for.Net Web Developer to extend our team that works directly for the LENEO A/S.
Who are we looking for?
A person with a high level of responsibility, who loves freedom of action, but at the same time works for the result.
The company offers:
- Warm and friendly atmosphere in the team
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation (24 days)
- Paid sick leave
- Absence of midlevel management
- Team help