Do you dream of a promising work with the opportunity to relocation to the US? Join one of the best development teams in the field of security!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in software development, Quality Engineering and driving quality of successful production software systems:
- Knowledge & experience with mobile platforms
- Experience testing on desktop, web and mobile applications
- Knowledge & experience with ADB and Linux shell
- Hands-on experience with Quality engineering efforts focused on Dev and Test velocity, test planning, test execution and designing, implementing and maintaining high quality test automation
- Experience in black box testing, white box testing
- Knowledge of bug tracking, version control, build automation and test cases control systems, headless browsers (Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Selenium, PhantomJS)
- Knowledge of IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS protocols, VPN, Proxy
- 2+ years of experience managing software development and test teams, ideally with hands-on architectural or distributed systems experience:
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Leadership skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategic goals into technical action items
- Experience with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Upper-intermediate English
As QA Automation Lead, you will be responsible for building and driving the engineering and customer quality efforts. Your goals will be drive best practice across our engineering organization for how we should build a team, measure success, and ingrain quality across development process and organization.
- Be the quality conscience for the organization.
- Own the strategy for driving a quality mindset in and across the organization.
- Develop, execute, and manage an effective Quality Engineering program that delivers world software product
- Implement processes and best practices for the management of quality.
- Provide oversight over various test artifacts including staying on top of all important issues, driving issues to resolution and keeping everyone aware of quality status.
- Manage coverage of web, API, data, mobile and service oriented architecture based projects.
- Work with different teams to collect necessary information to assure the testing coverage, and also provide feedback on quality issues.
- Assess the quality risk of projects going out the door. You will own if releases are ready to go out from a product quality perspective.
- Assess the status of the release, and help make sure that the release goes out on time with high quality level.
- Be the architect, designer, and builder of this team -- very clearly being able to recruit, grow and retain top talent.
- Partner with product and engineering leaders to establish clear quality metrics at every stage
- Drive transparency and visibility of key quality data
- Create and support test dashboards/reports.
About our company
The American software company that helps millions of users to be protected on the Internet. The company was founded in 2005 and its headquarter is Mountain View, USA. In 2013, Forbes magazine named the company as the sixth most promising company in America. Love what you do - our main message, because for each of us it is very important to feel safe :)
The company's product is an application that provides network security. It is based on VPN technology, virtual private network, which encrypts the information that is transmitted through it. Every day, 250,000 people download this app. According to the American world-renowned research company - our company is on 33th place among the largest Internet services in the world.
Now we are looking for a QA Automation Lead in our Kiev office.
Who are we looking for?
A person close to us in spirit, who loves what he does, because only if he does - he is the best. Each member of our staff is unique in their knowledge, so choose the best in their field. We appreciate the irresistible desire to grow and learn new technologies, because it is very important to understand that you give people the freedom and security in the network.
The company offers:
- The feeling of safety and security
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance.
- Vacation, sick leave
- In the future there is a possibility to relocate to the United States
- Free food and drinks.
- Discounts for employees at HP, Apple and Verizon
- Gym, showers, pool, tennis