Are you tired of the big bureaucratic companies and there is a huge desire to act freely without waiting for clear instructions? In our company there are only two managers - CTO and CEO, we don’t have any middle management. Join and work comfortably!
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong on ASP.NET MVC or Web API
- An interest in problem solving and learning new technologies
- A genuine desire to succeed in a developer role
- Ability to work unsupervised with high levels of self-motivation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly disposition with a team and customer first mentality
- High English level (spoken, and written)
Would be a plus:
- Reactive Programming
- Experience with writing highly scalable distributed systems
You'll be expected to:
- Innovate - we absolutely encourage innovation
- Implement awesome code - awesome code make a difference in the long run
- Challenge and be prepared to be challenged - hand down one of the most mentally challenging and rewarding dev jobs Kharkov Believe in and champion Commit.Works to our customers - we want people to love us
- Occasionally assist with level 3 support tickets - you'll keep us out of the trouble ;-)
You'll have the following responsibilities:
- Design, implement and test new features
- Maintain unit tests
- Attend team meetings
- Assist with system testing
- Produce draft requirements (occasionally)
- Assist with level 3 support tickets (occasionally)
- Maintain the backlog and your own work logs on a daily basis
- Provide draft release notes upon task completion
About our company
We are ukrainian outsourcing company that provides software development services around the world. The idea of creating the company arose in 2012 - the first project, ambitious goals and now our development does not stop for a minute. The main activity is the creation of dedicated teams that work on long-term projects and interact directly with customers. The basic values - communication, flexibility, passion to win. The main feature of the company is that our team works only on products that really worth it, we can abandon profitable customers if this contradicts our ethical standards.
Our project is a powerfully simple work management system that helps blue collar workforces manage their frontline processes, people and equipment to get control and improve production results (for real). We are a young, dynamic SaaS startup with an expanding customer base currently covering Australia and South Africa, but shortly expanding to the USA and Canada.
Now we are looking for Senior / Team Lead .Net Developers in the Kharkov office.
Who are we looking for?
A person with a high level of responsibility, who loves freedom of action, but at the same time works for the result. You'll develop using the best & latest tech .Net Web API, HTML5, ExtJS, RavenDB. It goes without saying that we are looking for someone great to achieve exceptional things, so you'll have the Technical Director and the rest of the development team on tap to help you get up to speed quickly and continue to learn and grow.
The company offers:
- Warm and friendly atmosphere in the team
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation (24 days)
- Paid sick leave
- Absence of midlevel management
- Team help