Do you want to participate in the development of gambling? Become part of the team that is the leader in the gambling business!
- 3+ years of experience in IT, with an emphasis on QA, and proven ability in writing test cases, running functional, automated, or performance tests, and managing defects
- Experience with Agile, other rapid application development methods, and Waterfall
- Exposure to tools like Git, TestNG, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE, Jenkins
- Experience in white box (component) testing
- SDLC Experience in working with testing automation tools like JMeter, Client Load Runner, Client Quality Test Professional, Client Quality Center, open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Lisa, Eclipse, and preparation of automation test framework
- Solid experience in functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing
- SDLC Experience in Core Java is a plus
- Experience with coding skills across a variety of platforms is a plus
- Experience with Web Service and back-end service/API tools such as REST, Soap Service, HTTPClient, SoapClient, jaws, jaxb etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of web security and encryption technology is a plus
- Any of the following test certifications - QAI, ASQ, IIST, ISEB, ISTQB - are a plus
- Experience with payments technology and industry is a plus
- Exposure to integrations with Business Rules Management Systems are a plus (Drools, IBM ODM, Blaze, etc.)
- English level upper intermediate
The role will collaborate closely with business partners, Project Managers, Technical Engineers, Architects and Leadership as a subject matter expert, to ensure completeness and efficiency of solutions while ensuring adherence to technical standards. The position will also play a critical role partnering with other development teams, testing and quality, and production support, to meet implementation dates and allow smooth transition throughout the development life-cycle.
- Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to engineers on testing and Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies and processes
- Works with engineers to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automated testing
- Responsible for managing the definition, implementation, and integration of quality principles into the design and development of software and IT processes
- Develops test plans, testing resource requirements, and overall scheduling of testing activity
- Involved in the review of requirements specifications for weaknesses in function, performance, reliability, scalability, testability, usability, and security and compliance testing, and provides recommendations
- Plans and defines testing approach, providing advice on prioritization of testing activity in support of identified risks in project schedules or test scenarios
- Provides maintenance of the regression suite and creates & executes automated test scripts.
- Serves as Platform SME who drives quality at application level, identifies new opportunities and drives Software Engineers to deliver highest quality code.
- Responsible for developing manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements
- Executes test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications
- Monitors and tracks resolution of defects, coordinating with engineers in order to prevent, report, and resolve
- Designs, monitors, and analyzes quality assurance metrics such as defect, defect counts, test results, and test status
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
About our company
The world-famous company in the field of iGaming, which conquers markets and captures the territory from 2013. During this time, offices in the UK and Ukraine were opened. Our team is working hard so that everyone can relieve the tension in our high quality games. The most valuable asset of the company is our team. Every day we increase the volume and now we just need a gambler in the Kiev office.
We are looking for highly skilled QA Engineer for our friendly and cheerful team in Kiev.
Who do we need?
We are seeking innovative Quality Assurance Engineers who guide technology teams to ensure the quality delivery of applications and infrastructure components.
A person for whom there are no unsolvable tasks. "Yes, we can and we will surely succeed!" - the phrase of your whole life :)
You are energetic, fun loving and sociable and enjoy helping others.
What do we offer?
- Interesting work with exciting tasks and quests :)
- Warm atmosphere in the team
- Competitive Wages
- Paid 20 working days holidays
- English language courses for our favorite employees