Do you want to work with trendy technology in a circle of like-minded? Join our fantastic team!
- Linux administration and troubleshooting (Debian, CentOS)
- Understanding of software development processes and development operations
- Software deployment experience
- Experience with Java-based projects
- Continuous integration and delivery (Jenkins, Git/GitLab)
- Binary repository manager (Artifactory, Nexus)
- Centralized configuration management (Ansible)
- Database administration (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- WEB server/Reverse proxy administration (NginX, HAproxy)
- Monitoring solutions (Zabbix)
- Scripting (Bash or Python)
- Networking fundamentals (OSI model, network protocols)
- Backup and recovery (Bacula, Rsync, etc)
- Package repository management (DEB, IPK)
- Flexible communication
Skills considered to be a plus:
- Nameserver administration (Bind)
- Virtualization (VMWare, KVM)
- Monitoring solutions (TICK stack)
- Scripting (Groovy)
- Domain administration (FreeIPA)
- Experience with OpenWRT (compilation, configuration, troubleshooting, software management)
About our company
It is an International company that is a leading provider of software products for the integrated analysis of data (big data), client-server solutions and monetization tools for WiFi / 3G / 4G / LTE networks, including the development, integration and support. The company's headquarters are located in Singapore. Our team consists of more than 50 employees, and we treat each other like a family.
The company’s product is a comprehensive offer for the promotion and loyalty management in real time, which allows you to engage, inform and study the behavioral patterns of the target audience. Our product has already been taking the world by successfully operating in the US, the UAE, UA RU, Russian Federation, China and Turkey.
Now we are looking for DevOps Engineer for our Kiev office.
What kind of man do we need?
An enthusiast of the things he does, and most importantly - our associate, who is willing to grow and develop along with the company. Responsible and considerate colleague with a great desire to realize himself as a professional.
The company offers:
- Interesting, but at the same time complicated projects - our team likes to rack their brains over some complex problems
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable office with a lounge and snacks + musical instruments in the office for relaxation and inspiration
- Medical insurance for employees
- Vacation, sick leave
- English courses
- Membership in a sport club
- Paid training programs, conferences