Do you want to work on innovative projects in a team of professionals? Send your CV - we need a specialist just like you!
- Experience in QA engineering covering automation, performance tools and quality assurance processes
- Current hands-on experience with test automation tools and libraries such as Selenium, TestNG, HtmlUnit, and JMeter, RobotFramework.
- In-depth understanding of and experience with requirement analysis
- Able to develop maintainable, high-quality, and efficient automated scripts or performance tests that meet requirements
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills including the ability to discuss issues and concepts with technical and business personnel
- Ability to work in multiple complex testing environments in order to test cross-platform impacts including Web browsers, IOS, and Android mobile platforms
- Experience with testing APIs and Back-End Services
- Expertise in CI pipeline builds, preferably using Hudson or Jenkins
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or relevant experience
- Develop and apply automated test frameworks and tools to meet the business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalabilityand other quality goals
- Develop the necessary testing tools and work with development, and product management to ensure QA processes are implemented and followed
- Create test plans and test cases based on business requirements
- Execute test cases and identify and report defects
- Develop automated test reporting and provide updates to relevant teams
- Participate in requirements review
About our company
We are a creative outsourcing company, which exists on the Ukrainian market for more than 5 years. Our talented and bright team is engaged in web development and desktop \ mobile applications development. Every day the number of our successful projects grows and conquers the hearts of our customers. Getting the maximum satisfaction from the work and the desire to create further is our main motto!
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer for our friendly and cheerful team in Odessa.
Who do we need?
Confidence, vigor and creativeness - this is a must have for our candidate, because a huge number of interesting projects are waiting for you!
What do we offer?
- Work in well-organized professional team;
- Using advanced technology, interesting and challenging tasks, a dynamic project, opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
- Corporate training programs, training, English language courses during working hours;
- Business trips and the opportunity for further work in foreign representative offices;
- 28 working-days paid vacation and sick leave;
- Health Insurance;
- The company provides comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city;
- Personal gym, tennis,etc
- Convenient schedule.