Do you want to work on innovative projects in a team of professionals? Send your CV - we need a specialist just like you!
- Ability to work late nights (availability from 5 PM till 1 AM EET)
- Communication directly with US-based Product Managers
- Experience in converting business requirements to development-ready tasks
- Ability to identify risks and provide mitigation options to the customer
- Confidence to take responsibility in pushing updates to live web site during US business hours
- 2+ years of experience in managing Web development teams
- Upper-Intermediate English - spoken and written
- JIRA/Wiki or similar
- Practical experience in A/B testing setup (Adobe Test and Target or similar)
- Experience in Web performance optimization
- Understanding of SEO-related stuff
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience is a big plus
- Manage separate night-shift Web development team - tasks distribution and processing, team motivation
- Manage customer expectations in terms of deliverables, timelines and resources
- Convert business requirements to tasks, provide visibility of development/QA lifecycle to stakeholders
- Coordinate with other web-development teams, track project dependencies
- Contribute to the project documentation
About our company
We are a creative outsourcing company, which exists on the Ukrainian market for more than 5 years. Our talented and bright team is engaged in web development and desktop \ mobile applications development. Every day the number of our successful projects grows and conquers the hearts of our customers. Getting the maximum satisfaction from the work and the desire to create further is our main motto!
We are looking for Project Manager for our friendly and cheerful team in Odessa.
Who do we need?
Confidence, vigor and creativeness - this is a must have for our candidate, because a huge number of interesting projects are waiting for you!
What do we offer?
- Work in well-organized professional team
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth
- Corporate training programs, English language courses during working hours
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Health Insurance
- Comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city