Are you tired of the big bureaucratic companies and there is a huge desire to act freely without waiting for clear instructions? In our company there are only two managers - CTO and CEO, we don’t have any middle management. Join and work comfortably!
- 2+ years of experience in testing
- Understanding of a test design methodology (functional, integration, and acceptance)
- Experience in the integration and E2E testing
- Defects localization, investigation, and tracking in complex heterogeneous IS
- Linux operational proficiency
- Scripting skills – bash, python
- Experience in the testing of analytical and architectural artifacts
Would be a plus:
- I/O performance testing tools and techniques
- Experience working with enterprise storage systems
- Experience working with NoSQL database systems (Cassandra, Mongo, etc.)
- Experience working with Mellanox, Cisco, Arista, Brocade DCB switches
About our company
We are ukrainian outsourcing company that provides software development services around the world. The idea of creating the company arose in 2012 - the first project, ambitious goals and now our development does not stop for a minute. The main activity is the creation of dedicated teams that work on long-term projects and interact directly with customers. The basic values - communication, flexibility, passion to win. The main feature of the company is that our team works only on products that really worth it, we can abandon profitable customers if this contradicts our ethical standards.
E8 Storage provides the next generation of flash storage with a rack-scale architecture for the enterprise and software-defined cloud, delivering unparalleled storage that performs ten times better with lower TCO compared to existing storage products. E8 Storage’s appliance eliminates storage need projections, is easily upgradeable and expandable, enables converged networking, and increases SSD utilization to over 90%. With E8 Storage, data centers can enjoy unprecedented storage performance density and scale, delivering on the promise of software-defined storage without compromising on reliability and availability.
Now we are looking for QA Engineer in the Kharkov office.
Who are we looking for?
A person with a high level of responsibility, who loves freedom of action, but at the same time works for the result. You will be a member of the team that is responsible for the quality of innovative and highspeed data storage product. You will take part in the manual testing of the whole solution including a server side, working closely with Developers, Test Automation engineers, and Integration engineers.
The company offers:
- Warm and friendly atmosphere in the team
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation (24 days)
- Paid sick leave
- Absence of midlevel management
- Team help