Do you want to create innovative and original mobile applications? Join our team and work on interesting projects in the tourism niche, helping millions of people around the world to travel with comfort!
- Base knowledge of Angular 2 framework is a must
- Strong skills in HTML+CSS, responsive design and cross-browser development is a must
- Deep understanding of what is a browser and how it works
- Good level of English
- HTML/CSS-coding and Angular 2+ programming
- Take active part in all SCRUM Ceremonies (standup, retrospective, grooming, etc.)
- Take active part in development flow (gitFlow, code Review, etc.)
- Write unit and integration tests
- Collaborate with QA
- Be responsible for monitoring integration and smooth production operation
In this position you will contribute directly to our cutting edge platform for Online Check-in Engine and Internet Booking Engine.
About our company
International software company, which day after day helps to improve the lives of millions of people since 2010. We are proud that we are developing our own commercial IT products in the niche of tourism and air travel. When you understand the significance of your work for people - you’ll want to make it bigger and better.
What could be better than a well-rested and contented person? We bring this joy to people. After all, this big process begins with a small one. And for a small stand, we are the engines and accelerators of the development process. The company's offices are in Kiev, St. Petersburg and Tel Aviv.
The project is the development of a distribution e-travel system (booking air tickets, hotels, transfers, etc.). The audience of end users is quite large.
Now we are looking for Front End Developer in our Kiev office.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a bright and passionate Front End Developer to join our growing development team. A team player with an irresistible desire to be part of a large-scale project.
The company offers:
- A warm and friendly atmosphere
- We love to develop. Trainings are part of our life.
- Support of Business Entity + compensation of taxes and bank charges
- Paid leave (24 cal. Days) and sick leave (up to 10 days)
- Competitive salary
- + Bonuses as the project becomes more complex