Do you dream of a promising work with the opportunity to relocation to the US? Join one of the best development teams in the field of security!
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in hands-on server-side development (PHP)
- 4+ years of experience with relational databases, schema design, SQL and indexing
- 4+ years experience of developing APIs (iOS, Android, Windows Desktop)
- Experience in scaling high-traffic web applications(architecture/database/memcache/message broker/server administration and optimization)
- Experience implementing software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Analytical thinking and experience with data and A/B testing
- Upper-intermediate English
- Architect, design, develop and deploy backend software for Payment System platform plus API’s for various clients (iOS, Android, Windows Desktop)
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Collaborate with other engineering teams on infrastructure and architecture proposals
- Perform the testing and quality assurance process
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team
About our company
The American software company that helps millions of users to be protected on the Internet. The company was founded in 2005 and its headquarter is Mountain View, USA. In 2013, Forbes magazine named the company as the sixth most promising company in America. Love what you do - our main message, because for each of us it is very important to feel safe :)
The company's product is an application that provides network security. It is based on VPN technology, virtual private network, which encrypts the information that is transmitted through it. Every day, 250,000 people download this app. According to the American world-renowned research company - our company is on 33th place among the largest Internet services in the world.
Now we are looking for talented Sr. PHP Developer.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced and passionate backend developer to drive our backend projects. You will build high performance systems using cutting-edge technologies. Working with us on polishing performance, refining metrics and creating an awesome product.
The company offers:
- The feeling of safety and security
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent employee stock option plan
- Relocation assistance available
- Free food and drinks
- Foosball, Gym and showers, Pool table, Table Tennis
- FREE Medical, Dental and Vision
- Easy Access to Caltrain and Light Rail (free pass)
- New Laptop (mac or pc) and Monitor
- Employee discounts on HP, Apple and Verizon