Global pioneer in native advertising with about 1 billion uniques monthly reach.
We have a lot of data about users` behaviour, so we want to become more data-driven company. Our data scientists will play a central role in the product development process by uncovering key insights from our data.
At Data Science team we build machine learning algorithms, that predict the users` behavior, context and find the right recommendations at the right time.
The team is responsible for the entire algorithmic lifecycle in the company: data analytics, prototyping of new ideas, implementing algorithms in production environment and then - monitoring and maintaining them.
- You’ve worked with online advertising, real time bidding systems or other high load prediction systems.
- Experience developing software within a distributed computation framework (e.g., Hadoop, Spark).
- M.Sc. or PhD. in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in algorithm development or data science related fields.
- Proven experience of at least 1 year of leading an excellent and efficient team of algorithm engineers.
- Hands-on experience with Java, R or Python.
- Experienced in text mining, natural language processing techniques including applying deep learning to NLP, word2vec, topic models, clustering algorithms, text classifiers, collaborative filtering techniques etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- На текущий момент интересен будет саентист, который разрабатывал модели для предикта CPM, CTR. Стоял рядом c RTB (SSP,DSP,DMP). Имеет отношение к Online Advertising
Responsibilities include building and leading an innovative team of experienced Machine Learning engineers and Data scientists (2-4 people)
- Build a team of professionals that will lead innovative solutions to new and existing products
- Inspect current production solutions for recommender system and develop a plan to improve their’s flexibility, scalability and change readiness.
- Create efficient Data storage architecture.
- Apply your scientific Machine Learning background and creativity to analyze large volumes of diverse data and develop algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Check and verify hypotheses from Business Development departments.
- Turn algorithm prototypes into production solutions that will have a significant impact on the company’s success.
- Experiment with new algorithmic big data technologies.
- Excellent salary;
- Interesting work in the long-term international projects;
- Young and friendly staff;
- Professional growth and career development;
- Comfortable office near Shulyavska metro station;
- English with native speakers and table football :), corporate parties and other office “fun”)