Key skills: 1+; C++; OOP; Upper-Intermediate English
Are you tired of the big bureaucratic companies and there is a huge desire to act freely without waiting for clear instructions? In our company there are only two managers - CTO and CEO, we don’t have any middle management. Join and work comfortably!
- 1-5+ years’ commercial software development experience
- 1-2+ Years of GUI development
- 2-6+ years of C++ and Object Oriented Programming
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work closely in a team environment, while at the same time independently driving development projects to a successful conclusion
- Familiarity with product development life cycle and quality testing assurance methodologies.
- A relevant degree in Maths, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Expertise with numerical algorithms
- Working experience developing software for 3D surface modeling
- Knowledge of aerodynamics
- Knowledge of turbomachinery
- Experience of the full range of development activities — requirements gathering, specification, design, development, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Assist in project design and specification
- Design of new algorithms
- Development of new features across our suite of software
- User interface design and development
- Participate in testing and other quality assurance activities
- Software maintenance
- Documentation updating
About our company
We are ukrainian outsourcing company that provides software development services around the world. The idea of creating the company arose in 2012 - the first project, ambitious goals and now our development does not stop for a minute. The main activity is the creation of dedicated teams that work on long-term projects and interact directly with customers. The basic values - communication, flexibility, passion to win. The main feature of the company is that our team works only on products that really worth it, we can abandon profitable customers if this contradicts our ethical standards.
ADT is a rapidly expanding global company and a leader in the development of advanced CAE software for major manufacturers in Europe, Japan and US. In order to continue our expansion we are currently recruiting Software Development Engineers to join our development team. This is a great time to join ADT — we are expanding rapidly in Europe, US, and Asia and can offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic environment at the forefront of our field. Applications at varying levels of experience are currently being considered.
Now we are looking for Middle C++ Developer in the Kharkov office.
Who are we looking for?
A person with a high level of responsibility, who loves freedom of action, but at the same time works for the result. You will be a member of the team that is responsible for the quality of innovative and highspeed data storage product. You will take part in the manual testing of the whole solution including a server side, working closely with Developers, Test Automation engineers, and Integration engineers.
The company offers:
- Warm and friendly atmosphere in the team
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation (24 days)
- Paid sick leave
- Absence of midlevel management
- Team help