We are actively growing, therefore, we open vacancy of Front-end Angular Developer to join our team. Our main product is a call-tracking service that allows you to manage advertising budget effectively and improve the quality of customer service. We are also working on a project in real estate area.
- 3+ years of experience with JS. Ability to develop a pure-JS application;
- 2+ years of experience with AngularJS, using best practices and style guide;
- Vast experience with UI frameworks. Ability to combine frameworks, remove libs, write components from scratch;
- Usage/set up of front-end environment is a must: gulp, webpack, preprocessors, lineting, npm, nvm, bower, git, command line tools like yeomen;
- Professional attitude: workflow, teamwork, clear communications
Responsibilities and opportunities:
- Develop company core project. Build the UI portion of a project in a modular, reusable and maintainable way and document the process and code.
- Build prototypes in rapid pace.
- Business logic. Work closely with product designers (PM) to create user-focused interactions from static designs and wireframes.
- Back-end collaboration. API development at the team with back-end developers.
- Your recommendations on features design are welcome.
- Stick to code standards. Best practices are enforced.
- Interesting tasks;
- Freedom in making decisions;
- Friendly professional staff;
- Legal employment according to UA Labour Code after the trial period;
- Coffee and tea, cookies, table tennis;
- Corporate events and team-building;
- Office 10-minute walk from Holosiivska or Vasylkivska metro station;
- Corporate English Speaking Club, Book club, you can create your own club by interests:)
- Comfortable workplace.
Preference to candidates, who:
- Attach a link to GitHub account if they contribute to open repositories or holistic piece of code (GitGist).
- Describe 2 difficult tasks they have accomplished. Structure answer as cases: project/situation, requirements, solution, results.
- Have any experience with new Angular or VueJS (v2)