Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Lead Visual Designer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we have two dozens of UX and Visual designers who are part of a distributed global design group of 150+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers, etc.). We are passionate about what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints.
We value people who are optimistic, who take ownership, talk less and do more and can learn from failure.
You will collaborate across disciplines to design solutions for a diversity of industries, scale, platforms and brands. In this role, you will be involved in all parts of the design process: discovery, user research, concept development, prototyping, working with developers and leading design overall. You will work directly with customers in order to discover and communicate the business requirements of the customer and needs of their clients and context in which they come together.
- At least 4 years of design experience for web interfaces and mobile platforms;
- Strong theoretical background (Composition, Color Theory, Typography, Design and Art styles);
- Experience in design for web Interfaces and mobile platforms;
- Ability to produce design specifications and design prototypes;
- Be up to date with digital trends;
- Strong knowledge of a research-based design process;
- Ability to estimate project scope;
- Experience in organizing an effective working process inside the design team according to Agile methodologies;
- Experience conducting workshops with the client;
- Experience in mentorship and knowledge sharing;
- Strong conceptual thinking. Ability to give an efficient feedback to others and argumentation of own decisions;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Proactivity and high motivation to improve;
- Lack of ego in collaboration. Prefer teamwork instead of competition;
- Upper-Intermediate (B2) English level;
- Readiness for business trips.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).