As a BackEnd developer, you will develop and integrate new RestFul services for syncing from android clients and develop end points for web application, integration with 3rd-party services (weather, satellites services...). Supporting current backend application(RestFul API, JSF, OAuth 2.0, WebSockets), GeoTools, Security(OAuth 2.0), JPA, PostgreSQL(PostGIS, HStore). Developing new microservices for manipulating geographic data, transformation and analyzing activities of field work of farmer on MongoDB and ELK stack.
You have a chance get huge expertise in Java BackEnd development. Offices based in Kyiv in a green area, casual dress code is welcomed in the product development team.
- Deep understanding of common architectural concepts, patterns and approaches;
- Excellent Java (Core, OOP, JPA, Spring);
- Experience with microservices architecture preferably with Spring Cloud;
- Experience with unit testing and code quality tools;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform;
- Knowledge of RDBMS (Postgres) and NoSQL engines;
- Strong algorithmic and problem-solving skills;
- Practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);