Do you want to grow as a professional? Join our fantastic team!
- Strong knowledge of English – upper intermediate and higher
- experience in working as an HR manager
- experience in IT company
- relevant degree/ accredited HR trainings
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees;
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
About our company
It is an International company that is a leading provider of software products for the integrated analysis of data (big data), client-server solutions and monetization tools for WiFi / 3G / 4G / LTE networks, including the development, integration and support. The company's headquarters are located in Singapore. Our team consists of more than 50 employees, and we treat each other like a family.
The company’s product is a comprehensive offer for the promotion and loyalty management in real time, which allows you to engage, inform and study the behavioral patterns of the target audience. Our product has already been taking the world by successfully operating in the US, the UAE, UA RU, Russian Federation, China and Turkey.
Now we are looking for HR Manager for our Kiev office.
What kind of man do we need?
An enthusiast of the things he does, and most importantly - our associate, who is willing to grow and develop along with the company. Responsible and considerate colleague with a great desire to realize himself as a professional.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable office with a lounge and snacks + musical instruments in the office for relaxation and inspiration
- Medical insurance for employees
- Vacation, sick leave
- English courses
- Membership in a sport club
- Paid training programs, conferences