Do you want to create innovative and original mobile applications? Join our team and work on interesting projects in the tourism niche, helping millions of people around the world to travel with comfort!
- Experience and strong skills in manual testing is a must (2+ years);
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test documentation;
- Hands-on experience in Web-application testing;
- Must have previous experience in testing iOS / Android Apps with writing test scenarios;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience in API testing;
- Good understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experience in developing/maintaining of automated tests is a big plus;
- Good written and spoken English (upper intermediate +);
- Good team-player;
- Clear understanding of the testing process and ability to manage personal time in order to work productively;
- Experience in work as one QA of the Project.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Selenium or alternatives is a big a plus;
- Experience with performance/load testing;
- Experience with UNIX systems;
- Experience in work with such tools, as JMeter, Pestman, Jira, Jenkins.
About our company
International software company, which day after day helps to improve the lives of millions of people since 2010. We are proud that we are developing our own commercial IT products in the niche of tourism and air travel. When you understand the significance of your work for people - you’ll want to make it bigger and better.
What could be better than a well-rested and contented person? We bring this joy to people. After all, this big process begins with a small one. And for a small stand, we are the engines and accelerators of the development process. The company's offices are in Kiev, St. Petersburg and Tel Aviv.
The project is the development of a distribution e-travel system (booking air tickets, hotels, transfers, etc.). The audience of end users is quite large.
Now we are looking for QA Engineer in our Kiev office.
Who are we looking for?
A team player with an irresistible desire to create high-quality, and most importantly - demanded applications. The desire to be part of a large-scale project - must have
The company offers:
- A warm and friendly atmosphere
- We love to develop. Trainings are part of our life.
- Support of Business Entity + compensation of taxes and bank charges
- Paid leave (24 cal. Days) and sick leave (up to 10 days)
- Competitive salary
- + Bonuses as the project becomes more complex