Do you want to form an integral part of a Scrum team, participating in the entire development lifecycle for the products seen by millions? Join Our Team!
- Experience in testing frontend part of complex web pages
- Understanding testing role through the whole development life-cycle
- Systematic thinking as a mind-set
- Experience with agile methodology
We see it as positive if you also have:
- Experience with Microsoft (.NET) software development ecosystem
- Programming/scripting skills
- Taken RST and/or BBST courses
- Willingness to learn, quickly
- Applied critical thinking
- A relevant academic degree
- Working as part of a Scrum team following developments from conception to release
- Creating test plans and test cases to cover all features under development
- Focusing particularly on testing our customer facing sites (web and mobile)
- Implementing automated tests to increase our test coverage and ensure proper cross browser testing
We are an outsourcing company in the field of iGaming, the main office is in Malta. We don’t hide the fact that we aim high. It’s what we do. It’s just one of the reasons we have over 50 years in the entertainment business and why we’re still growing. We innovate, we reinvent and we keep moving so that we continue to delight our customers. We are over 1900 people, over 45 nationalities, operating from five key locations – who are all pulling together to create next generation customer experience designed to take us to the next level. Our vision is to provide the best customer experience in the industry. And we’ll do it by listening to, and learning from, our customers and then exceeding their expectations – using best-in-class technology and leveraging an abundance of data and insight. Due to our multi-brand strategy we can manage our business by category like no other competitor. This data has become as valuable as the brands themselves.
Our values – Customers at Heart, We Aim High, Passion for Business, Execution is Everything, We Play Fair – we’re excited as to where we’re headed next.
Project: We are currently working on a very exciting project that will integrate our 25 brands into one platform, that can be customised for different jurisdictions and legislations.
We're currently seeking QA Engineer to join our team in Malta!
Who do we need?
The person we are looking for needs to have previous experience from working as a tester in frontend development with agile methodology. We are looking for a team player who offers help and shares knowledge with other colleagues. If testing is an interest even outside of working hours and you spend time reading about new approaches and playing around with testing challenges, you are the kind of person we are searching for.
- Relocation package
- 24 days’ vacation per year. 15 fully paid sick days per year, 12 sick days where 50% of the salary is paid per year. All public holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Temporary Total Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Free use of company doctor
- Fitness Subsidy €250 PA (applicable after probation period)
- Discounts with local companies in Malta: Car hire, health and beauty, real estate agents,gyms, dentist, activities and shopping
- Activities (e.g. team events, Training Challenge, Wednesday
Breakfast, Friday Bar, TuesdayDinner, Food for Thought sessions)
- On-site café and complementary fruit