Do you want to participate in the development of gambling? Become part of the team that is the leader in the gambling business!
* existing projects are on Vue.js (candidate will have time to learn/migrate to Vue.js)
2 job positions:
- Proven work experience of at least 3 years as a Front End developer
- AJAX, Twitter Bootstrap, less / sass / compass.
- Proven experience with VUE.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging. Functional JS testing, E2E testing, Performance testing (Pagespeed), Wraith
- Familiarity with tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Yeoman or Webpack
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics. Cross Browser layout.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Git and Jenkins
- Good English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Docker
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
About our company
The world-famous company in the field of iGaming, which conquers markets and captures the territory from 2013. During this time, offices in the UK and Ukraine were opened. Our team is working hard so that everyone can relieve the tension in our high quality games. The most valuable asset of the company is our team. Every day we increase the volume and now we just need a gambler in the Kiev office.
We are looking for highly skilled Frontend Developer for our friendly and cheerful team in Kiev. Office near Olympic metro station.
Who do we need?
We are seeking a passionate and ambitious FrontEnd developer who is willing to learn and adapt to our business and development requirements. Someone who has good knowledge and ideas from different areas, from computer science to large-scale system design, security and user interface design improvements. Someone who could make the difference and make the team better.
You’ll be working 80% of the time in new projects, using modern technologies and using continuous software development. You will be pleased to work in a wonderful office situated in the centre of Kiev.
A person for whom there are no unsolvable tasks. "Yes, we can and we will surely succeed!" - the phrase of your whole life :)
You are energetic, fun loving and sociable and enjoy helping others.
What do we offer?
- Interesting work with exciting tasks and quests :)
- Warm atmosphere in the team
- Competitive Wages
- Paid 20 working days holidays
- English language courses for our favorite employees