Key skills: Unix/Linux; AWS; Terraform; Docker; Git; Ansible; Jenkins; Bash or Ruby, or Python
Do you want to participate in the development of gambling? Become part of the team that is the leader in the gambling business!
- Experience in cloud computing, ideally with AWS.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating system, networking and information security.
- Experience with virtualisation (XEN, KVM, Docker Linux containers) and orchestration layers.
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and concepts.
- Experience with provisioning tools like Ansible, Terraform or Packer.
- Continuous Integration experience (Jenkins or similar).
- Experience with source code repositories, especially Git.
- Ability to script languages and code in any one of the following, Bash, Ruby, Python.
- Ability to use monitoring and evaluate outcomes
- Experience of deploying, supporting, patching Drupal and Symphony applications.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Distributed Systems.
- Knowledge of ELK stack for logs centralisation.
- Good English communication skills.
- Build, test, operate and improve the server and service infrastructure on AWS and owned managed datacenters.
- Maintain and implement industry best-practise for automated configuration, management and security.
- Implement the benefits of automated testing and continuous integration.
- Design and maintain monitoring, measuring and alerting systems as well as centralised logging.
- Evaluate software performance – optimisation.
- Working closely with our software developers to design and implement infrastructure.
About our company
The world-famous company in the field of iGaming, which conquers markets and captures the territory from 2013. During this time, offices in the UK and Ukraine were opened. Our team is working hard so that everyone can relieve the tension in our high quality games. The most valuable asset of the company is our team. Every day we increase the volume and now we just need a gambler in the Kiev office.
We are looking for DevOps engineer for our friendly and cheerful team in Kiev.
Who do we need?
We are seeking a passionate DevOps engineer in order to maintain, develop and enhance our cloud and managed datacenters based infrastructure. The role involves maintaining and improving our existing infrastructure to ensure all our production systems are robust, stable and able to service a growing number of clients in this fast moving company.
A person for whom there are no unsolvable tasks. "Yes, we can and we will surely succeed!" - the phrase of your whole life :)
You are energetic, fun loving and sociable and enjoy helping others.
What do we offer?
- Interesting work with exciting tasks and quests :)
- Warm atmosphere in the team
- Competitive Wages
- Paid 20 working days holidays
- English language courses for our favorite employees