Key skills: 3+ as DevOps; Linux / Unix; Python / Ruby / Java; CI tools; AWS; Ant / Maven
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Lead DevOps Engineer with deep knowledge, hands-on experience, and a passion for making a difference in the DevOps space for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
You will need to have an attitude that embraces agile practices and automation with enough technical depth to advise appropriate technology choices and drive the technical implementation.
We welcome you to join our team to design and develop the Hybris Omni-channel commerce solution aiming to provide the customer with a solid storefront foundation, flexible back-end features and wide variety of web-based tools for management, administration and monitoring. This platform will enable simplification of key business processes, better management and execution of commerce data flows while enhancing the user experience.
- Configure continuous integration and deployment for E-Commerce Platform (including whole flows with static code analysis, AQA, etc.);
- Develop and maintain Configuration Management for the whole infrastructure;
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as a code;
- Create dashboards and other tools for day-to-day monitoring and troubleshooting;
- Use monitoring tools to find and investigate problems;
- Optimize and maintain AWS infrastructure, guarantee its secure and cost optimization;
- Provide an operational support for the whole infrastructure and automation tools;
- Ensure that any technical issues faced by project teams are resolved;
- Communicate effectively to all of the stakeholders;
- Source control and merge requests.
- 3+ years' project experience in DevOps and system administration;
- Experience with the build management tools: Bamboo/Jenkins;
- Experience with one of the configuration management tools, i.e. Chef, AWS OpsWorks;
- AWS experience: cost optimization, security, provision, networking, performance optimization;
- Infrastructure automation strong experience with Terraform/CloudFormation/SparkleFormation, etc;
- Deep knowledge of Linux/Unix for internal processes optimization;
- Bash scripting experience;
- Knowledge of programming languages: Python/Ruby/Java;
- Familiarity with health and visibility tools for monitoring and managing dashboards;
- Build tools knowledge: Ant/Maven;
- Beneficial virtualization experience: containers preferably;
- Acquaintance with npm build tool;
- Service discovery, container automation;
- Familiarity with Agile principles and ability to follow Scrum development workflow.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).